Annual Waterfowl Festival Exhibit
Christ Church Fellowship Hall
111 S. Harrison St.
Working Artist’s Forum will once again be part of the blockbuster Waterfowl Festival in Easton, November 9-12. Please read and submit the following application ASAP to secure your spot as one of the 39 exhibiting WAF artists.
- The first 39 WAF members to fully register will be accepted.
- Submitting a 2MB image of a piece that you will be exhibiting is OPTIONAL and may be used for publicity purposes. Include title, medium and size.
- We’re asking that the work you display be different than the pieces shown at the Local Color exhibit in the same venue this past July.
- No works should be priced lower than $250.
- More information on the festival is available at waterfowlfestival.org
Exhibit: November 9 – 12, 2023
Entry Deadline: August 25, 2023
Notice of Jury Results: September 5, 2023
Delivery and Installation: November 9, Noon
Exhibit Opening Reception: November 9, 4:30 p.m.
Pickup Work: November 12, 4:00 p.m.
Number of paintings: 1 panel
Size: No larger than 20″ x 24″
4 Juror’s Choice Awards
Entry fee: $35
Commission to venue: 35%
- By entering, you are allowing WAF to use your painting for publicity.
- All work must be professionally framed (no saw tooth hangars) and prepared for hanging.
- Artwork will be labeled on the back with Name of Artist, Title of Piece, Medium, and Price.
- You accept that neither WAF nor the venue are responsible for loss or damage of your artwork and unsold work will remain on display through end of show.