Annual Waterfowl Festival Exhibit
Christ Church Fellowship Hall
111 S. Harrison St.
Volunteer Sign Up Now Available – Click here to sign up
Hanging: Thursday 11/10 12-2PM Take Down: Sunday 11/13 4 PM
Entry fee $35
Commission to Waterfowl 35%
About this Exhibit
The Working Artis Forum is very pleased to be part of the 2022 Waterfowl Festival this November 10th-13th. This year’s exhibit will be held at Christ Church Fellowship Hall, in the hub of the Waterfowl Festival activities and will be part of the ticketed Premier Night event.
One 66” x 36” panel will be available for the first 40 WAF members who apply. Discussions are currently taking place regarding the possibility of judging this show for awards. Work should reflect the natural and cultural flavor of the eastern shore but does not have to be limited to the theme of waterfowl. Pieces should NOT have been exhibited in a previous WAF show and must be original.
- Application needs to be submitted by August 31st
- Artists will need to be present for installation on Thursday 11/10, 12-2 PM and take down on Sunday 11/13, at 4:00 PM.
- Artists are encouraged to be present on Thursday 11/10 6-8 to meet the patrons present for the Premier Night.
- A list of volunteer jobs will be forth coming and we will need artists to chip in to complete the necessary tasks involved in with the show.
- Artists are honor-bound to extend Waterfowl the 35% commission if you sell a painting from this show within 60 days of the show closing.
- All work must be professionally framed and prepared for panel hanging.
- You accept that WAF is not responsible for the loss or damage of your art work and unsold work will remain on display until 4 PM Sunday 11/13.
If you would like to submit a digital image for possible use in publicity, please follow these instructions:
- The image MUST be of art work that you will have in the Waterfowl show.
- The JPG image should be between 1-2 MB, a minimum of 150dpi and a max of 300.
- Upload the image below and title it with your first initial, last name, title of the piece and JPG: example : SSASSmorningmarsh.jpg